MY HEAD SAYS GYM but MY HEART SAYS “CHEESE”
The only mountain i would ever want to demolish is a mountain of stanky delicious cheese. Cheese recipes for home cooks help you to take back some of fun and satisfaction. Cheese has great role in wedding parties, birthday parties, Christmas etc. There are collection of some appealing, light and tasty variety of recipes in accordance to people taste.
- Brown bread – 6
- Butter – 4 tbsp
- Red chili – 2-3
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Cheese – 200 gm
- Garlic – 3 cloves or 1 tsp powder
- Chili flakes – 1 tsp
- Coriander and chili flakes – to garnish
- Take the bread slices spread the butter on it firmly.
- Sprinkle red chili on bread then grade the cheese on it.
- Sprinkle chopped garlic and chili flakes, then again grade cheese on it.
- Preheat the oven at 200C before putting the bread slices into it, then boil them for 10 minutes. If you don’t have oven you will take pan and place the bread slices in it and cover the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Now sprinkle the coriander and chili flakes. Serve with sauce.
- Besan – 2 cups
- Salt – to taste
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Soda – ¼ tsp
- Carom seeds – ½ tsp
- Kasoori methi – 1 tbsp
- Water – as needed
- Cheese blocks – as required
- Oil – for frying
- Take a bowl, put besan, salt, chili powder, soda, carom seeds, kasoori methi and mix well.
- Pour the water in to it and mix well to make smooth or lumps free batter.
- Take cheese blocks or you can cut the cheese into blocks, then cut the block horizontally and sprinkle chili powder and oregano or any seasoning in between. You can use chutney or any sauce in between the blocks.
- Roll the batter on cheese and fry at medium flame.
- Serve with chutney or sauce & enjoy!
- Cheese – 1 cup
- Noodles – 1 packet
- Bread slices – 5 (brown for good health)
- Water – 1 cup
- Vegetables – 1 cup ( onion, carrot, pea etc.)
- Boil water, put the veggies in it then after some time put noodles and masala in it. After cooked, let it be cooled.
- Take bread slices cut the edges, and roll through roller to make it thin and flat.
- After rolling, put noodles and cheese in center.
- Now applying maida water paste around the edges to seal it. Fold it and press it by which filling not come out.
- Heat the oil and deep fry them or you can heat in oven also or in air fryer also. Make sure oil should be hot otherwise it will absorb more oil.
- Serve hot with chutney and enjoy!
- Grated cheese – 2 cups
- Fresh breadcrumbs – 1 cup
- Oil – for deep frying
- Corn flour – 1 tbsp
- Refined flour (maida) – 2 tbsp
- Ginger piece – 1 ½
- Crushed black pepper – ¼ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Lime juice – 2tsp
- Baking soda – a pinch of
- Green chilies – 2 chopped
- Red chilli powder – ¼ tsp
- Roasted cumin powder – ¼ tsp
- Fresh coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
- Mix cheese, breadcrumbs, cornflour, refined flour, ginger, black pepper, salt, lemon juice, baking soda, green chillies and coriander and mix well.
- Pour little water and mix into a dough.
- Grease your palms, take small portions of the dough and shaped into round balls.
- Slide the balls into hot oil , deep fry them on medium heat till golden and crisp. Serve hot with tomato sauce and enjoy.
By ~ Steffy Brizawar