WHAT IS EDUCATION?
Education refers to the process of gaining knowledge through study and instructions. The person who provides instructions and guidance is known as a teacher. And the person who receives the education is known as the student.
Education is of two types :
Formal and Informal.
Formal education includes standard and sequence. School and university are a perfect example of formal education. Whereas Informal education has learning and skills without any curriculum.
School education bears a positive impact on a student as schooling is also important with the academics. Schooling teaches discipline, communication skills, sports, technical, co-curricular activities as well as academic activities to students. School education includes primary, secondary and higher education. A school should have competent teachers and well-equipped infrastructure. After completing the school education student can join a university or institute to continue in college.
The period of student life from kinder garden to Madrid is part of primary education. This is the growing period of a student when he/she makes himself to cope with the Competition of World. Primary education helps students by adding moral values in them. They learn to stay calm and clever in the competitive World. So this is the important part of education.
WHY IS EDUCATION IMPORTANT?
Here are the reasons –
1. World Citizenship: Education is important for global citizenship.
2. Promoters National Interest: The highly educated people have a critical intelligence and can form independent decisions for the benefits of the nation.
3. The backbone of a developing country :
Educated people are the human resource for the nation. They can increase the economy of the country by an ability to become entrepreneurs, scientists, technician all over the world.
4. Help our communities: Educated people help their communities by protecting them from any fraud and also by teaching them.
5. Social bonding: Education binds people together and helps them to make friends. Social bonding is sitting in a classroom or hall with fellow friends or mates to make a strong relationship.
AIM OF EDUCATION
The aim of education is to make people understand that life becomes easy and understandable through education. One can manage the psychological and fundamental problems with the help of education. Life will become much healthier, richer and reasonable than ever before.
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
This department of education is formed to establish a policy for administering and to assist education. The Department sees on No Child Left Behind from education. Hence, education is the birthright of each and every student and every child must get it !!.