Link PAN card with Aadhar card
The Indian government has made it compulsory to link Permanent Account Number Card or PAN Card with Aadhaar card of an individual. Here are few steps by following which you can learn how to link PAN card with AADHAAR card. This will help people while filing income tax return. PAN Card contains a ten digit unique number that is assigned to a tax-paying entity of a nation. The Central government made several changes in Indian Constitution to make it easy for people and Supreme Court announced to link PAN card with Aadhaar card and is mandatory for all.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to link Pan card with Aadhar card?
Follow some simple steps to link PAN with Aadhar –
* If you are not registered in Income Tax Department then the First log into www.incometaxindiaefilling.
gov.in and get yourself register.
* After you log in to this page a window will appear allowing you to link your PAN Card with Aadhar card.
* Details such as name, gender, the address will already be mentioned at the time of e-filling registration.
* If the details match, then a link now option will appear. Click on “Link Now ” button.
* A message will be sent to your registered mobile number by government authorities informing you that your aadhar card has been successfully linked to your PAN card.
IMPORTANCE OF LINKING PAN WITH AADHAAR
Linking Aadhar with PAN can help you in many ways. With one Aadhar our government wants to establish an easy way to transfer money worldwide and these transactions are recorded by the Income Tax Department. So linking your PAN with Aadhar will help you filing Income Tax Return every time.
This linking will help you tracking tax under a single source. It will also become convenient for the government to keep track of your transactions. This will save the time of an individual. You need not go again and again to Income tax office for filing returns.
If you are not linking your PAN with Aadhar then it might be possible that it is marked as invalid. Linking will also help you in various registration and verification processes. Another very important reason for linking is to reduce the pressure from the IT Department.
WHAT IS UIDAI?
UIDAI is a special domain used to issue an easily verifiable twelve digit number as Unique Identity Aadhaar to all Residents. Visit the official website www.uidai.gov.in to get your Aadhar number online. Click on Download Aadhar to directly download your Aadhaar. Also fill mandatory details like Full name, Pin code, Address, Mobile number etc.
So if you have not yet linked your aadhar with PAN then hurry up. Visit the websites mentioned above to link your PAN with Aadhaar.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to link Pan card with Aadhar card