TIPS FOR HAIR CARE IN MONSOON
Hair begins to break faster after the rainy season. Increasing moisture in hair leads to a lot of losses and their beauty also decreases. Rainwater is not so good for hair. The proper care of hair is very important in the rainy season. Hair breakdown, thin hair, and dandruff in the rainy season are a common problem related to hair. Protect your hair from rainwater so that there is no trouble in the hair. Let’s know how to do hair care in the monsoon…
Who does not like to get wet during the rainy season, but in such a rain, wetting can be harmful to hair. Rainwater is acid and odorous, which enhances moisture. Simultaneously with rainwater, there is fear of having dandruff and bacterial infection in the hair. While moving out in this season, always keep a raincoat or waterproof jacket with you and avoid yourself getting wet. With them, you can also buy colorful umbrellas which will give you a trendy look.
Shampoo must be good
Shampoo needs to be done in the hair at regular intervals in the monsoon. Keeping hair clean is good for their health, but your shampoo must be mild. The shampoo is good even if used repeatedly, hair will not be damaged. Use shampoo in very small quantities at a time and wash hair until the shampoo leaves well from hair. Dandruff also causes hair fall, so use anti-dandruff shampoo.
Keep distance from hairstyle
It is wise to keep hair short in the rainy season. Long hair can be damaged by tightening or making hairstyles during this season. If your hair is long, then take good care of them especially in the rainy season. Try to keep them dry. Always create hairstyles that do not require the need to tighten the hair.
Do not leave hair wet
Do not make the mistake of leaving your hair wet during the rainy season. If in the rain you became wet, then do shampoo in the hair as soon as you reach home and dry them. Wet hair is weak and easily broken. That’s why do not make the mistake of binding wet hair. By a binding wet hair, they become stinking too.
TIPS ON HOW TO GET RID OF UNEASY HAIR IN MONSOON
- If your hair gets wet in the rain, then do shampoo after come back home or from the rain.
- After hair wash, tie your hair only when it totally dries up. Otherwise, dandruff will be in the hairs as well as they will become sticky.
- Do hair massage at least once in a week to give the right nutrition to the hair and also good for blood circulation.
- Take hair spa treatment. It is so much beneficial in monsoon.
- Do hair massage with neem oil to keep away fungal infection from your beautiful hairs.
- You can do hair oiling with the mixture of coconut oil + olive oil + castor oil. Mix all of them in a double boiler then add aloe vera This combination is so good for you hair, especially in monsoon. All type of hair can apply it on their scalp.
All you need is love and great hair. Your hair is your identity.
By ~ Steffy Brizawar