Flipkart- An E-Shopping site
Flipkart is an e-commerce company based in Bangalore India. It was founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in October 2007. They were initially focused on online book sales with country-wide shipping before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion and lifestyle products. The two Bansals had to spend ₹400,000 (US$6,000) only for making the website to set up the business. The CEO of Flipkart is Kalyan Krishnamurthy.
In electronics, It maintains mobiles televisions, personal healthcare appliances, cameras. Also, it’s accessories, smartwatches, and wearable, smart home automation, printer, monitor, computer accessories, gaming and accessories, desktop PCs, Mobiles .
TV’s and Appliances
On Flipkart you can buy online Televisions, washing machines, refrigerators, kitchen appliances, small home appliances, microwave ovens , water purifiers, air conditioner, Chimneys, Dish washers , home electricals.
Fashion and Flipkart
It maintains clothes, footwear and basics for men women and kids you can buy them on the website also by downloading the mobile app.
Perfect home by Flipkart
On Flipkart application you can buy bedroom furniture, living and dining room furniture. Furthermore, it offers dinnerware, home decor, tools and hardware, House keeping essentials, home and kitchen appliances, plant seeds and gardening, pet supplies.
Flipkart gift card
You can also buy a gift card for someone
- To buy a gift card first enter the name and email address of the person you want to send the gift card to.
- Enter the value of the gift card you would like to purchase then click ‘proceed to pay’.
- You will now see the payment options you can pay by credit card/ debit card/ ATM card/ Net banking.
- Proceed to pay to choose your preferred choice.
How do I pay with the Flipkart gift card?
- Go to flipkart.com and select the items to want to purchase. When you are ready to checkout click ‘proceed to pay’.
- Select the ‘pay by gift card’ option.
- Enter your 16-digit gift card number and the corresponding 6-digit number when prompted.
If the gift card value doesn’t cover your order total, you will be prompted to select an additional payment method.
Offers on products
A wide range of genuine products, Easy returns, discount on some products, cash on delivery, on some products EMI option available. Enjoy delightful prices and hassle-free shopping.
- Independence day sale in August 2018
- Big billion days sale in October 2018
- Diwali sales in November 2018
- Big shopping days in December 2018
By- Deepa Daryani