IS IT NECK PAIN OR CERVICAL?
The gigantic problems, which the world is facing today, is gone through a drastic change in lifestyle. Our postures, sleep patterns as well as food habits. Owing to all these changes, every person is affected by one or the other illness. Most common is cervical spondylitis due to take over stress and overworking. Earlier, this illness was more found in 60 and above aged individuals. Today, 30 -40 aged individuals have been affected by cervical spondylitis. Know more about cervical and cervical problems.
What is cervical and how it differs from neck pain?
The very first thing to know is that neck pain and cervical pain are drastically different from each other. If you think they are the same, then you just want to be a helpless person who is diseased. You have to know what is cervical. 7 spine muscles collectively called cervical. It is like boat-shaped. It has muscles and bones on the back side and nothing on the front side. Cervical pain because of cervical spine pinched a nerve. But if you have a stiff neck while watching TV or computer or sleeping in the wrong position for many hours then you can’t say you have cervical problems. There are neck pain treatments go for it, don’t assume you have spine pain, spondylitis neck.
Having cervical spondylosis?
Cervical spondylosis has become one of the most painful diseases. In this illness, neck pain, back bone pain, as well as shoulder pain, giddiness and extreme muscle pain. Generally, caused due to working with bending neck for long period. It affects the bones of the neck severely. And after that, we need to take help of either doctor or physiotherapist. We have to also have painkiller medicines as well. In order to avoid all this, we need to keep our body healthy and fit.
Symptoms of cervical spondylitis:
- Frequently getting neck and shoulder pain and the pain reduces on its own too.
- To get pain and dizziness as well.
- Shoulder as well as neck getting cramped or stretched.
- Swelling in neck muscles which cause cervical neck pain.
- Slowly, pain and swelling in the arms spreading to full hands.
- Stiff neck that is unable to turn neck fully.
- Pain from the neck till the backbone and certain stretched pain felt in that area.
- Pain or tension in back muscles till the waist.
- Low blood circulation in neck and shoulder.
- Sleeping or sitting in one position for a long time.
Causes of cervical spondylitis:
Cervical spondylitis is caused when
- Backbone, joints in between bones and ligaments undergo friction or due to gaps in between bones.
- Due to working with the neck bent down.
- In the office, working for a long period of time sitting in one position or in wrong postures.
- To keep mobile in between ear and shoulder for a long time.
- People who work for a long period of time on the computer. It is the most common cause.
- Wrong postures of sleeping.
- Being lazy or not doing exercise can cause it.
- It might be caused due to certain internal injury which is maybe due to the accident.
Precautions for this illness:
- Don’t put too much pressure on neck and neck muscles.
- Exercise every day and go on walks regularly.
- Use a hard bed and a thin pillow while sleeping.
- Use the neck
- If you are lying down, then don’t try to get up with a jerk. Always try to move to one side, and then get up.
- While working on the computer or in office, so don’t try to be in one position with your neck bent down. Always try to get up every one hour and give your neck pain relief.
- Don’t use very heavy helmets and very carefully put or remove it while riding a bike or scooter.
- Don’t talk on mobile phones in the position of between ear and shoulder.
When the pain is more, take rest. If you are facing more problems, then definitely consult the doctor and take proper cervical neck pain treatment or cure of spondylosis treatment neck problem.
By ~ Steffy Brizawar